Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sampling a New Vendor

I received my order of Red Vein Borneo powder from Botanical Wellness (formerly Kratom Wellness) today, and am impressed with the quality of the product! It's both relaxing and energizing, so I'm in a very good, productive place right now. I was drawn them by their prices; I was excited by the lower prices, yet concerned that a lower price would mean lower quality product. I ordered one pound of kratom for $95.00, plus $5.00 shipping for a total of an even $100. They're out of Kentucky, so I don't get shipments as fast as I do with local vendors, but I ordered on Thursday morning of last week and received my shipment on Saturday. It will take some more transactions for me to be able to evaluate their customer service, but I'm not picky. If the correct product arrives on time, I'm a happy camper.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.