Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Oops!

It's with great embarrassment that I apologize for the ads that were appearing all over the blog, unbeknownst to me. When I first attempted to set up Ads, they weren't displaying, and I assumed that they either weren't active yet, or I had configured something incorrectly.

It turns that the ad-blocking plugin I have on my browser was doing exactly as it was told, and blocking these ads -- for me! The rest of you (if an ad blocker wasn't getting in the way) were seeing ads all over the place! I apologize for the tacky layout. That issue has been remedied. While I am working on incorporating some ads, please rest assured that they will not be obnoxious, and crammed all over the site.

Again, I'm terribly sorry for that. Enjoy your week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.