Friday, June 13, 2014

Kratom and Alcohol

I've found that if I have a bit of kratom after a night of indulging with booze, that the residual effects the next morning aren't quite as bad as they were in my pre-kratom days. At the ripe young age of thirty-eight, I don't necessarily drink to the point where major hangovers are a problem. (I generally stop drinking after I've been told I'm starting to be a pain in the ass.) I'd be interested to know how your relationship with alcohol has changed since you discovered kratom. I've definitely become less of a drinker since discovering kratom. What's your experience?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.