Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back Pain

I have a recurring problem with my lower back that rears its head from time to time. It typically happens about once per year or two, and my last flare-up was, in fact, probably over two years ago. Today, it decided to pay me a visit. Hello! I've been throwing kratom at it today without much success, though my last dose of about a tablespoon seems to be helping me cope with it. The pain is still apparent, but I'm in somewhat better spirits (definitely a kratom effect), and feel like the pain is less severe. Sure, a nice Soma-Vicodin combo would be great, but I really try to stay away from the synthetics when I can manage the symptoms naturally.

How about you? Is kratom your "go-to" remedy for pain, or do you find kratom largely ineffective for managing pain?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.