Thursday, May 29, 2014

Insomnia and a Phantom Order

Last night I slept for about two hours, and somehow survived today without falling asleep at work or home. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the combination of kratom and kava I had last night contributed to my poor night's sleep. Note to self: don't do that again(?) I did find that I liked the combination of kava and kratom. I was very relaxed, but also energized. I found kratom to have little effect today, since I seemed to be "wired" and running on adrenaline.

On an unrelated note, I received an e-mail today from one of the vendors I use that my order was processed -- an order that I never placed. In that order were approximately eight items, for a grand total of $0.00. I contacted the vendor to let them know that they had potentially made a clerical error. It sure would be nice to get some free stuff, though.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.