Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Introduction

I am a daily consumer of kratom, or Mitragyna speciosa, and first discovered it about three years ago. I could go on ad nauseam about the ways that kratom has helped me, but I already did that here. This blog will attempt to chronicle my life and kratom experiences, with the hope that people will get a better idea of what kratom is, and the types of folks who find the plant to be beneficial. Kratom is often demonized by the media, the federal government (it's on the DEA's drugs of concern list), and state/city governments. I believe that if more people understand about kratom and those who use it, there will be less to demonize.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.