Monday, February 1, 2016

Updates

I’ve made a couple of minor updates to the process for posting comments on the blog. There seemed to be an influx of nefarious characters posting anonymously, so I now require registration. There are several services available from which to select when you leave a comment, so just choose the one that you prefer. You’re bound to have an account with one of the services. I’ve also added a gentle reminder to be nice when you leave a comment. I realize that’s a broad and subjective term, but I don’t think it’s too difficult to keep your comments within the boundaries of decency.

Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.