Thursday, November 17, 2016

If You Care About Kratom, Let the DEA Know

The American Kratom Association wants to get 10,000 comments submitted by December 1st. To date, there have been about 5,400 comments submitted. I submitted my comments a few weeks ago, and it only took about ten minutes of my time. If you haven't posted your comments, yet, you have two weeks. Get to it!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/with-2-weeks-to-go-american-kratom-association-urges-kratom-community-to-speak-up-now-and-get-10000-comments-in-to-dea-300365196.html

1 comment :


  1. Banning kratom really hurt and it ridiculous, I am a 55 year old mother of 3 beautiful children. I have had chronic pain for the last 17 years. I’ve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis,spinal stenosis,I have arthritis in both of my hips as well in both knees and arms and hands. You see I’ve been a hairdresser for many years and it takes a toll on your body. I was also diagnosed with lymes disease last year I thought well the doctor prescribed this so it must work right? Wrong!!! I couldn’t function normally. I fell asleep on the job,was slurring my words as if I were drunk. Unfortunately I had to leave my job. I just couldn’t do it anymore. I tried kratom 2 years ago. I began with a half teaspoon mixed with Orange juice. Well I got immediate pain relief and I could think clearly. Most of all I didn’t feel drugged. I was excited!!! I could take care of my kids without the help of my mother and close friends. Kratom relieves my pain and gives me a little energy boost unlike my pain meds that just left me drained and foggy headed. My kids have their mom back and guess what? I went back to working. This is so important to me and many people that suffer from chronic pain. For more information: Kratom

    ReplyDelete

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.