Sunday, July 13, 2014

Getting Started

On weekend mornings when I'm too lazy to make my morning kratom concoction, I'm reminded of why I incorporated kratom into my life several years ago. Without kratom, I would wake up at 10am on the weekends, be ready for a nap an hour later, and then take another nap in the middle of the afternoon. It's difficult to be a good dad and husband when you are constantly fighting fatigue and the urge to lie down. I don't miss those days, and sometimes regret the times I felt too tired to be fully present during my son's toddler years. Kratom has given me a second chance to be a decent father. I have my flaws, but I'm awake to experience my son's life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments should be clearly-written, and courteous. Comments deemed by the site administrator to be mean-spirited, rude, threatening, or off-topic, may be removed at the whim of the administrator.